We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
The New Dart Series 3
The Dart Series 3 is the result of nearly 30 years of experience to attain one objective: create the perfect motorcycle flyscreen.
An evolution of the original Classic flyscreen, which has become the archetype for small motorcycle screens, the Series 3 brings a new, refined aesthetic and raises the bar still higher in terms of product quality. It is the finest flyscreen you can buy.
Available in light grey tint, dark grey tint and translucent black.
Si adapta alla mia moto?
Fits XL1200X Forty-Eight. Make sure you select the right option for your bike: 2012-2015 models use 39mm forks whereas 2016 onwards use 49mm forks.
NB Bike photos show the older Classic flyscreen: the Series 3 is slightly bigger but otherwise similar in appearance.
Cosa c'è nella scatola?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 4mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 275mm (10.75") wide x 275mm (10.75") tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 240mm (9.5")
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut steel, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- PlusMount clamps in black ballistic glass-filled nylon
- Anodized aluminum bracket clamp discs
- Elastomer collets to adapt clamps to forks.
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- All necessary grommets, screws etc
- Microfiber cleaning cloth