Brexit - EU delivery information
For our customers in Europe, buying from us has changed. Brexit has unfortunately impacted our delivery services and we are now working to reshape our distribution network to improve the experience of buying from us.
While we work to simplify the process, we would like to clarify what you can expect when ordering from us today.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ORDERING
The two best options for purchasing a Dart Flyscreen are:
1. Buy from one of our dealers:
We have a network of dealers holding stock in Europe. Buying from a local dealer means you will not experience any unexpected fees and administration after your purchase.
A listing of our dealers can be found on our Reseller page.
2. Buy from our website:
For retail prices, VAT, delivery and admin charges, you can expect the following:
Retail Price and UK VAT
- You will not be charged UK VAT on orders if delivery is outside the UK.
- The checkout will show the retail price excluding VAT.
- We offer free shipping worldwide and we do not add delivery charges at the checkout.
- We typically dispatch orders by road freight through the UK’s Royal Mail. Once the order arrives in your country it will be delivered through your local mail network.
- You will receive a tracking number by email to trace your order once it is on the way to you.
- Orders usually take between 5-7 working days to arrive.
Local Sales Tax and Import Duties
- Customers in the EU will not be charged import duties on products made in the UK.
- You will be contacted by your local delivery service for payment of your country’s VAT.
Additional Charges from Local Couriers
- In some countries, local delivery providers will charge an additional administration fee. This is typically between €10-€15.
Your order will not be delivered until you pay the local VAT and courier’s admin fee to your local delivery provider.
Below is an example of an order being sent to a customer in Germany, which is purchased in Euros through www.dartflyscreens.de. If purchasing through our US or UK sites the product pricing will be in dollars or pounds.
|Triumph Bonneville T100 / T120 - Classic - Light tint||€93,00|
|Import duty into the EU||€0,00|
|Courier admin fee* - paid to your delivery provider||€12,50|
|Germany VAT (19% MwSt) - paid to your delivery provider||€20,05|
|ESTIMATED TOTAL PRICE PAID||€125,55|
* estimate of courier admin fee
If you decide to return a product for a refund, please contact us for details of our returns process.
We are only able to refund the amount paid to Dart Flyscreens, which is the amount paid for the product only. Your local VAT may be reclaimable through your local authority. We are unable to refund the courier’s admin fees.We thank you for your patience as we transition to a new way of working. If you have any questions about what to expect when purchasing, please contact us for more information.