We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
Will it fit my bike?
There are two models:
• 2014-2016 bikes. These are easily recognised by the integrated instruments. The bike in the photos is a 2014 model.
• 2017 and on, including the Scrambler and the Pure. These either have the single speedo or the twin, separate round instruments.
What's in the box?This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 3.5mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 9.5” wide x 8” tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 7.3”
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting bracket in laser-cut steel, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Aluminum bushes to mount bracket
- Microfiber cleaning cloth