We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
Will it fit my bike?
Fits Scrambler 800cc and 400cc models (including Sixty-two & Nightshift) EXCEPT Café Racer, which already has a headlight cowl.
DOES NOT FIT Scrambler 1100.
DOES NOT FIT the 2023 models with the X headlight.
Fitting is fairly straightforward and should take about 30 minutes - check out the fitting instructions
What's in the box?This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 3.5mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 9.5” wide x 8” tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 7.3”
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut aluminium, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Microfiber cleaning cloth