We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
Will it fit my bike?
Fits the following models - select from the dropdown menu. These are the bikes with mid-glide forks of either 39mm or 49mm diameter
- FXBB Street Bob 2018 on
- FXDB Street Bob 2006-2017
- FXDC Super Glide 2000-2014
- FXDX Super Glide Sport 2000-2005
- FXDL Low Rider 1996 on
These bikes use our PlusMount system for mounting the screen off the fork legs. Check out the fitting instructions
What's in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 4mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 10” wide x 10” tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 8.8”
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut steel, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- PlusMount clamps in black ballistic glass-filled nylon
- Anodized aluminum bracket clamp discs
- Elastomer collets to adapt clamps to forks.
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- All necessary grommets, screws etc
- Microfiber cleaning cloth