We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
Will it fit my bike?
Fits XL1200X Forty-Eight. Make sure you select the right option for your bike: 2012-2015 models use 39mm forks whereas 2016 onwards use 49mm forks.
What's in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 3.5mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 9.5” wide x 8” tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 7.3”
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut steel, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- PlusMount clamps in black ballistic glass-filled nylon
- Anodized aluminum bracket clamp discs
- Elastomer collets to adapt clamps to forks.
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- All necessary grommets, screws etc
- Microfiber cleaning cloth